Thursday, November 6, 2008

Block I, here I come!



Well, I did it. I made it into the education program-finally! I can now start taking my first block of education classes this coming Spring semester. I signed up for my classes; now I'm just waiting to find out which school I'll be assigned to.




I have to spend 50 hours in the classroom by the end of the semester. It's not student teaching yet-I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Observing? Or will I have to do something in front of the students? That is scary. But I guess I've got to get used to it if I'm gonna be a teacher.




This is a picture from BSU's teacher education webpage. Kind of lame. Is this suppossed to excite me about my future career in teaching?


But I guess it's all part of the "New U Rising"
I still haven't guessed what that means.

No comments: